90-Day & Night Comfort Guarantee Return Policy
We’re proud of the products we carry, and we are proud to stand behind them. It usually takes time for your body to acclimate to a new massage chair, recliner, or mattress. For this reason, we offer you the opportunity to “get to know” your Furniture For Life product through the industry’s most generous and customer-friendly home trial period.
Please carefully review our massage chair return policy, zero gravity recliner return policy, and mattress and bedding return policy. You will find all our return policy details below
What we offer to you:
- A 90-Day & Night Comfort Guarantee that starts from the date of delivery to your home or pick up from us.
- Subject to “what we ask of you” below if you’re not completely happy with your product, we will refund what you paid for the product.
What we ask of you:
- Keep and use the product for AT LEAST 30 days in your home. It takes time to acclimate to new sitting or sleeping surfaces. Some people report discomfort at first only to report absolute delight later.
- Contact us after 30 days and before 90 days of having the product in your home to arrange a return.
- Understand and agree that anything you return will be like-new, with no damage or wear of any kind, and complete with the original box, packaging, accessories, and manuals. Factory attached law labels and stickers must all be intact. Anything other than this will result in either a refusal to honor the return or a restocking and reconditioning fee.
- Understand that all products are subject to a restocking and inspection fee of 15% of the original purchase price.
- Retain the original packing materials so that there’s a safe way to repack and reship your item. If you do not retain the packaging, there will be a packing material fee for the boxes required and a shipping fee associated with getting the packaging shipped to your home.
- Provide the original sales receipt for all returns and exchanges.
- Understand and agree that promotional items offered at the time of your original purchase must also be returned in their original condition with all original packaging. These items may also be kept by you by paying the regular retail cost for the item. If you fail to include promotional items with a return, we will automatically deduct the full retail value of the item from what we credit you.
- Understand and agree that any item purchased as an exchange from a return becomes a final sale and that additional delivery charges may apply on exchanges.
- Purchases of floor models, open box items, discontinued products, and as-is goods are final sales and do not qualify for our 90-Day & Night Comfort Guarantee.
- Anything used in a commercial setting at any time during the return period nullifies this policy. Items used commercially – even briefly – cannot be returned or exchanged.
- See below for the additional limitations that apply to beds and bedding.
Additional Beds and Bedding Policies
- We do not offer outright refunds for beds.
- We DO offer a one-time comfort exchange for equal or greater value. (Applies to store purchases only.) For reasons of hygiene, we do not offer refunds on any of our bedding products.
- Power foundations/adjustable bases, pillows, mattress protectors, sheets, and other bedding items that touch the skin may not be returned or exchanged.
Delivery Lead Times
know you’re eager to receive your purchase, and we’re committed to processing and shipping your order expeditiously. All lead times shared below reflect days past the day of your confirmed order.
Here are lead times by delivery and order type:
- White-Glove (Full Service) or Freight – Two (2) weeks
- Expedited / Express Freight – We can make these arrangements for an additional fee. We’re usually able to reduce transit times to between three (3) and five (5) workdays.
- Expedited / Express White Glove – We can make these arrangements for an additional fee. We’re usually able to reduce transit times to one (1) week.
We have provided you with our best estimates, and we ask that you understand that lead times sometimes vary due to circumstances beyond our control.
All estimates above are for deliveries to non-remote areas of the contiguous 48 United States. For deliveries to remote areas, AK, HI, and Canada, your Comfort Consultant will provide you with delivery cost and transit time estimates after consulting with our logistics team.
Here are some things that can lead to delivery delays:
- Inclement weather, which is especially important to note for orders placed in the winter.
- Mishandled or lost freight by a shipper. As soon as we become aware of a shipment that is damaged, misdirected, or lost by a shipper, we commit to working as fast as we can to correct the problem.
- Extended holidays that fall while your shipment is in transit.
- Other errors or delays caused by a shipper or final mile (full service) local delivery agent.
We will do our best to let you know about shipping issues that may have an impact on your delivery timeline.
White Glove or Full Service:
Price: $699 with surcharges for remote areas and other special circumstances
Includes delivery, unpacking, assembly, removal of packing materials, and placement of the merchandise in your home. The delivery charge is not refundable should you choose to return or exchange your merchandise. If you were offered discounted delivery at the time of your purchase, the difference between the regular outbound delivery charge and the discounted rate we offered will be deducted from your refund or exchange amount.
If this option is selected, please prepare for your delivery by taking these steps:
- Clear hallways and clear the space where you want the product placed. Delivery crews will not move existing furniture. They will assist in positioning your new furniture.
- Delivery crews will not move, set up, or disconnect electronic devices including but not limited to TV sets, audio equipment, speakers, and cable boxes.
- Unless you have arranged it with us in advance, the delivery crew will not remove, recycle or otherwise dispose of any mattresses, furniture, or packaging from the premises. Surcharges and the availability of this service vary. Please speak with your Comfort Consultant.
- Difficult and/or unsafe deliveries (such as window entry) and deliveries above the third floor (without access to an elevator) are not done by our regular delivery crews. Hoists and balcony deliveries cannot be attempted under any circumstances. We may be able to help you make special arrangements for these unusually challenging deliveries. If arrangements can be made, surcharges apply. Please speak with your Comfort Consultant.
Price: $200-$400 with surcharges for remote areas and other special circumstances
Includes basic drop off of the product to the curb in front of a customer’s residence. Freight shipping does not include unpacking, carrying into the residence or business, moving the product into a garage, or assembly. The delivery charge is not refundable should you choose to return or exchange your merchandise. If you were offered discounted delivery at the time of your purchase, the difference between the regular outbound delivery charge and the discounted rate we offered will be deducted from your refund or exchange amount.
If you need to meet a deadline for a holiday, birthday, anniversary, or another time-critical moment, please talk with us about expedited freight and white glove shipping options. Charges and lead times vary by final delivery address, need for speed, and whether or not the delivery required is white glove or curbside freight. Please note that expedited freight is also subject to elements that may be out of our control – particularly major winter weather events – and that very last-minute orders that leave no margin for any slowdown are still a bit risky. Your Comfort Consultant is happy to check with our logistics experts to provide you with a more complete picture at the time of your order or inquiry. Whether with regular or expedited delivery, we will always try to meet your delivery requirements, and we will always provide you with straightforward and honest information about when you can expect your Furniture For Life purchase to arrive.
Price: Up to $1,500 (available on most items)
Price: $0 (may not be available on all items)
Depending on where you made your purchase, self-pickup may be available. If this option is selected, please follow these guidelines:
- Identification is required for all pickups. Please bring the original receipt and a photo ID.
- If the person picking up the merchandise is not the named purchaser on the sales order they must have the original sales receipt.
- Once notified that your merchandise is ready for pickup, you must pick up your merchandise within 10 days.
- For safety reasons, Furniture For Life does not advise transport of merchandise nor can we help load or tie your furniture to your vehicle. Should you elect to transport items in a way that is unsafe, you take full responsibility, indemnify Furniture For Life, and acknowledge that Furniture For Life has informed you that what you are doing is unsafe and ill-advised. Under no circumstances is Furniture For Life responsible for loss or damage incurred once the merchandise leaves the store.
- If you’re concerned about safety, please contact our staff to take advantage of Furniture For Life’s professional delivery services.
- Self-drop-off is generally not available for returns and exchanges.
- All damage associated with delivery must be reported at the time of delivery.
- Delivery charges are not refundable for returns and exchanges. For returns we accept, we will offer credit for merchandise returned minus the cost of original delivery. A new order for an exchanged item will include your newly selected merchandise and a new delivery charge.
- If you cancel/reschedule an order less than 24 hours prior to a scheduled delivery time, you will forfeit your delivery charge and may be required to pay additional delivery fees.
Our 90-Day Price Match Guarantee
Buy with confidence! For up to 90 days from the date of your purchase, if you find a lower advertised price for exactly the same item (brand, model number, upholstery) sold by any other authorized dealer of the identical item you purchased from us, or if we advertise a reduced price for the same item, simply present the current advertisement to us, and we will credit you the difference.
When presenting a qualified competing ad, please note that we will take into account any shipping and/or set up fees, warranty costs, promotional gifts we may have included that a competitor does not include, and taxes that add to the final price you would have to pay a competitor for the identical item.
Our 90-Day Price Match Promise excludes floor samples, open box goods, special orders, clearance goods, “As-Is” items, going-out-of-business sales, and any offer from any business or individual not authorized to represent a specific product.
The programs and policies presented here are offered by FurnitureForLife.com and the Furniture For Life flagship store in Boulder, Colorado. Policies at other stores may vary.